1.1.1 Identity and Contact Information
StudentPulse is the data controller responsible for the processing of personal information we have collected from you. Our contact details are as follows:
Nyhavnsgade 14, 4. 9000, Aalborg, Denmark
Company code/VAT (CVR): 42114952
Contact Person: Gorm Eriksen, CEO
E-mail/phone: DPO@studentpulse.io / +45 27150077
1.1.2 What Personal Information We Collect
- Names, phone numbers, and emails of people working with StudentPulse.
- Company details, invoice addresses, purchase orders, and signed contracts.
1.1.3 Why We Collect Information
We process your data to fulfill the agreement we have entered into for the purchase and potential delivery of a service. If you have consented to join our newsletter, we also process your data to send you updates and offers.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using the details provided in section 1.
1.1.4 Who We Share Information With
Your data is shared with our parent company, CompanYoung A/S, solely for invoicing purposes. We also use the following tools, and therefore share data with these data processors:
1.1.5 Internal systems
Applications we use internally in StudentPulse to operationalise the collaboration internally and externally.
- Google Workspace for mail, calendar, and document management. DPA
- Moosend for newsletters. GDPR
- E-conomic for invoicing. DPA
- Hubspot for CRM purposes. DPA
- Citrix Podio and RightSignature for contracts and customer service purposes. DPA
- Intercom, for support chat on our platform DPA
1.1.7 Data Retention
In an active customer relationship, your data is retained as long as necessary to provide you with our services. Typically, this will be up to one year after your last purchase. However, due to accounting laws, certain information about your purchases may be retained for up to 6 years.
1.1.8 Your Rights
Under the GDPR, you have several rights concerning our processing of your data:
- Right to access (right to insight)
- Right to rectification (correction)
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to object
- Right to data portability
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details provided in section 1.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency if you are dissatisfied with how we process your personal data. More information can be found at Danish Data Protection Agency.